Monday 17 October 2011

Struck down by illness again ...

I have not even reached half-term and yet already I am feeling ill for the second time, which in turn is making me feel really demorilised.
I already learnt from my previous illness that teaching is probably the worst profession for being ill as you just have to soldier on as if nothing is wrong, even though you are wasting away inside.
The only saving grace is that half-term is on the horizon. I have never counted down to a holiday like I am to this one and I am not even going away. Seriously I think I am more excited about this 'week off' than I have been about any of my adventures around the world. Roll on the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you start to feel better soon. :)

    Majorly jealous about the half term though. We have our university classes 9-5pm as normal and just have extra classes for the days where we would normally be in school. Joy lol.

    ReplyDelete