Monday 24 October 2011

Half term!!!

It has finally arrived and so far I am really enjoying the break. I was able to completely relax during the weekend, forget about the course and recharge my batteries.
But now it is back to working and today I have set myself the challenge of completing the 2,500 words I need to write for Assignment two. It is a big ask but I am soldiering through it and hopefully it can be done so I can put it behind me and tackle the mountain of half-term reading I have to do.
Because of this and trying to fit the rest of the things I want to do during half-term into the very short week there will be limited blogs on this site until I return to school on Monday.
I will do my best to put a couple up this week but for me it is important to get as much rest as possible so my blogging time will be turned into relaxing time.
I'm sure everyone else on a PGCE will feel the same need to relax as I am feeling now so good luck to you and enjoy the so called 'break'

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoy the break. Don't work too hard. You have to have that time to relax, or you'll burn out.

    I'm going to sit here and try to avoid getting jealous lol. My course a bit tight when it comes to breaks - no half terms, but only the standard 2 weeks schools get for Christmas [in contrast to the 4 the undergrads get]. Worst of both worlds, in a way lol! :)

    ReplyDelete