Wednesday 7 September 2011

The kids are brilliant :)

What a shock my class were, on the first day they have been absolutely brilliant. I'm not sure if it is just because it is the first day or whether they are just a quiet class but there was no problems whatsoever.
One child was slightly misbehaved and looks like they could cause problems but my first impression is it something that with discipline can be quashed quite well.
The boys in particular are so enthusiastic and there is a table of football-loving high achievers which I think I will get on with quite well.
My duties were mainly just helping the children out with the work and that was a god introduction for me. Hopefully I will carry that on this week to build up my confidence and then be let loose with a bigger challenge when I am ready for it next week.
But the day obviously doesn't finish at 3.30 so straight after school I completed my maths audit (having already spend four hours or more on an English one) and now I am about to start the science one.
Hopefully this will be finished over the weekend and I will be able to devote all of next week to my first assignment (yes we have already got assessed work to do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment