Sunday 4 September 2011

It all begins tomorrow ...

Well the introduction period is over and the real thing starts tomorrow with the first day of term!
Luckily I will be eased into the school environment with two inset days but that doesn't stop me from being nervous, after all this is the place where I will be spending the entire academic year.
I am sure it will bring some highs and some lows but even now I still don't quite know what is in store for me over the next 12 months.
One thing is for sure though, I am as prepared as possible for the day.
We were given work to do from the university conference and I am happy to say I have done it all and even a bit extra.
Our course is split into different weeks and we are given set tasks to do each week.
To start with week one and two are grouped together and so I thought I would take the chance to get a head start and do the entire reading for the next two weeks already, lets just hope this pays off!

No comments:

Post a Comment