Monday 26 September 2011

Is teaching just one long fight against illness?

I am now in the sixth day of feeling awful and it seems that teaching is just one long fight against illness.
Last week it was a bad throat, stomach and generally feeling sick, this week it is a bunged up head which just saps all energy out of me and it just doesn't seem to be getting better.
Well apart from Saturday where I felt fine, which makes me think that I am going through a double dose of illness just to rub salt into my wounds.
At school it isn't too bad because I am in the moment and fight through it, but as soon as I get home I just feel drained and ready for bed.
Trouble is the work doesn't stop so I still need to fight my way through planning for the next day and reading assignments before the holy grail of going to sleep.
Lets hope this doesn't last much longer!

1 comment:

  1. I have seen many people recovering from illness by taking good care of themselves. When they take Tahitian Noni Juice, their immune system gets improved and fights against all sort of diseases.

    ReplyDelete