Saturday 12 November 2011

Preparing for teaching practice

With my teaching practice (TP) coming up this week I was worried that I would have so much to do this weekend that I just wouldn't fit it in but so far I am pleased to say that is not the case.
In fact I was so conscious of starting TP that I cancelled all my plans for the weekend just to concentrate on planning.
But what I have found is that I have had a fairly relaxing day, taking my work at a slow enjoyable pace and already feel ready for it to begin.
I have basically planned three of the five lessons I can do at this stage, come up with my reward strategy and created the resources to implement them. It means I just have two more lessons to plan tomorrow and it has dramatically reduced my fears of being overworked during the next two weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Great to hear that your planning is going smoothly :-) how did your lesson go?
    I would like to contact you and ask a few questions on how you plan your lessons. I know you are quite busy at the moment so I would greatly appreciate your advice and time. Can I send you an email or a message on Skype or...?

    Kamil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kamil,

    Are you following me on Twitter? Just send me a message on there and I will send you out my email

    ReplyDelete